Saturday, July 10, 2010

Fab Find: Little Retreats

I stumbled upon Little Retreats during a recent all-consuming decor hunt on Etsy. Seriously, if there is anything greater than Etsy for one-of-a-kind design then I want to know about it pronto! Brooke of Little Retreats makes beautiful decor items for events or simply to feather your nest. I am particularly enamored with the mustache collection - perfect for event photo booths - and the endless collection of bird themed items. I will be using the cutout bird cages and tiny nest name card holders for one of my weddings later this summer (oh and live birds in cages…stay tuned for that one!)

image
image
image
image
image
image

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
finch & thistle - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords