Thursday, June 11, 2009

i heart CRAVE Party

I just received my save the date for the Seattle summer CRAVE Party and I am so excited! I went to my first party last December and am thrilled to see that Finch & Thistle's flowers and table design are shown on their photos page here-


If you haven't been to one before, CRAVE Party was created by my very own Ladies Who Launch incubator leader Melody Biringer (yes, that Biringer) as a way for busy women to gather a couple of times each year at a one-stop-shop location. For the cost of three Seattle non-happy hour drinks ($35), you get access to exclusive deals at boutiques (jewelry, handbags, clothing, accessories, home decor etc etc), a divine dinner, free drinks, complimentary spa services, belly dancing lessons and numerous entertainment acts.

I can guarantee that CRAVE Party is the most fun you will ever have networking with other women business owners at an event thrown by women business owners...oh and did I mention that you also get to take home a delicious goody bag?

Details:
Summer Dreams CRAVE Party
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Teatro ZinZannis Spiegeltent @ 222 Mercer St, Seattle
Tix $35 includes drinks and dinner
www.craveparty.com to register

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
finch & thistle - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords