Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Behind-the-Scenes at a Photoshoot Part 2

image The Winter/Spring 2010 issue of Seattle Metropolitan Bride & Groom is on the newsstands so I can finally share with you my behind-the-scenes photographs from the shoot back in October. My copy arrived in the post on Christmas Eve so you can imagine how my magazine debut put all my other Christmas presents to shame!

Thanks to Laura Cassidy (Seattle Met B&G Editor in Chief) for inviting me to be part of this issue, the uber talented Iwona Konarski at iwonak.com for the beautiful letterpressed collateral, Cornelia at Liave (liave-home.com) for loaning me her gorgeous tableware and Bakery Nouveau (bakerynouveau.com) for the scrumptious macaroons (raspberry chocolate and passion fruit - yes, somebody had to eat them afterwards...)















*Credit* Both full page views from Winter/Spring 2010 issue of
Seattle Metropolitan Bride & Groom http://seattlemetbrideandgroom.com/
photography by Danielle Leavell

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
finch & thistle - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords