Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Flowers

I have been so busy working on all the fast-approaching weddings and galas (and yes, playing for a very short week in Belize) that I haven’t been keeping up with posting the recent work. Here’s the first of a few catch-up posts…

Hellebores -

Oh my! How I *love* the hellebore! A gorgeous, delicate little flower that blooms long before everything else in my garden. I now have a full bed of the little beauties – black/purple ones, rose ones, blush ones, lime ones, double bloomed yellow ones – to use in Spring bouquets and boutonnieres.
helebore blog
helebore blog 2
helebore blog 3
hellebore blog 4
hellebore blog 5

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
finch & thistle - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords